Cherry Whiskey Making Kit
Get premium spirits for bottom barrel prices with this cherry bourbon making kit! The kit contains everything you need to make five liters of your own cherry flavored bourbon (except the alcohol). Get yourself some 40% alc./vol. grain alcohol, swish alcohol, neutral vodka, or your homemade moonshine and youíre in business. You can use your barrel again and again for up to 10 years if itís properly cleaned and maintained. Itís an affordable way to turn cheap liquor into a top shelf cherry whiskey!
Steps to Using Your Cherry Flavored Whiskey Still Kit
Using the cherry whiskey distilling kit couldnít be easier and complete instructions are included with the kit.
- Cure the barrel. Instructions are included, but the basic idea is to fill the barrel with boiling water and let it sit for 3-5 days.
- Add the alcohol. Pour most (but not) all of the alcohol into the barrel.
- Add the essence. Pour the essence thatís included in your cherry whiskey making kit into the barrel. Use one bottle per liter of alcohol.
- Add the rest of the alcohol to the barrel.
- Plug the barrel up and shake well to ensure that everything is mixed thoroughly.
- Enjoy now or let the mixture age for two or more weeks for added flavor.
Thatís all it takes to get a flavorful premium spirit with our cherry bourbon making kit. The included instructions will help you every step of the way and show you how to clean your barrel so you can keep making your own cherry bourbon time and again.