It’s time to relax by the pool with this refreshing whiskey recipe!
Lemonade is a great poolside, refreshing drink, add some whiskey to it and you got yourself the perfect poolside drink! Nothing says summertime quite like blackberries, lemonade, and whiskey.
What you will need:
- 12 oz. of fresh blackberries
- ½ cup of sugar
- 7.5 oz. of whiskey
- 7.5 oz. of lemon juice
- 1 large rosemary sprig
- First, you will create a blackberry syrup. Start by adding the blackberries and sugar in a saucepan and cook for 20-30 minutes or until the blackberries have soften and a thick syrup remains.
- Strain the syrup to remove any lumps or seeds. Then let the syrup cool for 20 minutes.
- Add 6 oz. of the cooled syrup, the whiskey and the lemon juice in a shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Chill it or serve over ice, then enjoy!
Mojito - Mixing Instructions: Muddle 3-4 mint leaves in the bottom of a glass. Juice your limes, or substitute with a 1/4 a cup of lime juice. Mix in agave or syrup, with alcohol. Pour over ice and enjoy! Bahama Mama - Mixing Instructions: Bring coconut water,...
Ingredients 5 – 1 L Mason Jars 120 Jolly Ranchers ( 24 of each of the 5 flavors) 5 L of Everclear Instructions: Remove wrappers from Jolly Ranchers and separate all the colors into individual piles. Dissolve Jolly Ranchers – Place 15 Jolly Ranchers of the same color...
Pumpkin Pie Moonshine: Ingredients: 1 gallon apple cider 1 can (29 oz.) pumpkin puree 2½ cups dark brown sugar, packed 3 teaspoons cinnamon 2½ teaspoons ground ginger 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg ½ teaspoon ground cloves 2 cups 190 proof grain alcohol 2 cups whipped cream...