Bringing a taste of the countryside to the metropolitan area, moonshine style!
Whether you live in the city or between corn fields, this moonshine recipe is calling your name. You’ll love the taste of moonshine and sweet cranberries so much you’ll need another glass! This Countrypolitan Moonshine Cocktail is calling your name!
What you’ll need:
- 750 ml of moonshine
- 1 cup of sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- 1 cup of lemonade concentrate
- ½ cup of Grand Marnier
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Lemon peel
- Pour the moonshine over the cranberries and let steep for 24 hours
- Strain and discard the cranberries
- Combine 2 cups of the moonshine mixture, the cranberry juice, lemonade concentrate, Grand Marnier and lemon juice in a shaker. Shake well
- Pour over ice, garnish with the lemon peel and enjoy!
Mojito - Mixing Instructions: Muddle 3-4 mint leaves in the bottom of a glass. Juice your limes, or substitute with a 1/4 a cup of lime juice. Mix in agave or syrup, with alcohol. Pour over ice and enjoy! Bahama Mama - Mixing Instructions: Bring coconut water,...
Ingredients 5 – 1 L Mason Jars 120 Jolly Ranchers ( 24 of each of the 5 flavors) 5 L of Everclear Instructions: Remove wrappers from Jolly Ranchers and separate all the colors into individual piles. Dissolve Jolly Ranchers – Place 15 Jolly Ranchers of the same color...
Pumpkin Pie Moonshine: Ingredients: 1 gallon apple cider 1 can (29 oz.) pumpkin puree 2½ cups dark brown sugar, packed 3 teaspoons cinnamon 2½ teaspoons ground ginger 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg ½ teaspoon ground cloves 2 cups 190 proof grain alcohol 2 cups whipped cream...