Cool off with this tasty, summer moonshine recipe!
Summer is here, which means days by the pool and cookouts are among us. Who wouldn’t want to enjoy these summer activities with a favorite ice cream choice combined with moonshine? Try this at your next pool party and it’s sure to be a hit!
What you need:
- 750 ml of your very own moonshine
- ½ cup of powdered french vanilla coffee creamer
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 1 gallon of orange juice
- Fresh Oranges for garnish.
- Bring sugar, orange juice, coffee creamer and vanilla extract to a boil.
- Let that cool off
- Once cooled off, add the moonshine
- Bottle it up and refrigerate it for a few days
- Pull out your mason jar and enjoy!