A tasty drink with a wonderful apple pie smell!
What’s better than the smell of a warm apple pie floating through your home? This moonshine recipe! This is going to be your next go-to beverage. Let us know how you like this Hot Buttered ‘Shine recipe!
What you will need:
- 4 tablespoons of butter (do not use margarine or whipped butter)
- ½ cup of dark brown sugar
- ½ cup of vanilla ice cream
- ½ teaspoon of apple pie spice
- Apple Pie Moonshine of your choice
- Cinnamon sticks
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat
- Add in the sugar and mix until dissolved
- Add in the apple pie spice then whisk in the ice cream until blended
- Freeze mixture overnight
- Scoop one tablespoon of the mixture into a heat safe mug or glass
- Add one ounce of Apple Pie Moonshine to the mixture then top with hot water
- Mix well and garnish with a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
Mojito - Mixing Instructions: Muddle 3-4 mint leaves in the bottom of a glass. Juice your limes, or substitute with a 1/4 a cup of lime juice. Mix in agave or syrup, with alcohol. Pour over ice and enjoy! Bahama Mama - Mixing Instructions: Bring coconut water,...
Ingredients 5 – 1 L Mason Jars 120 Jolly Ranchers ( 24 of each of the 5 flavors) 5 L of Everclear Instructions: Remove wrappers from Jolly Ranchers and separate all the colors into individual piles. Dissolve Jolly Ranchers – Place 15 Jolly Ranchers of the same color...
Pumpkin Pie Moonshine: Ingredients: 1 gallon apple cider 1 can (29 oz.) pumpkin puree 2½ cups dark brown sugar, packed 3 teaspoons cinnamon 2½ teaspoons ground ginger 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg ½ teaspoon ground cloves 2 cups 190 proof grain alcohol 2 cups whipped cream...