Refresh this summer with strawberries and moonshine!
Have you made fresh strawberry jam lately? Use it for more than your morning toast and combine it with everyone’s favorite, moonshine. If you don’t have any freshly made jam, no worries, store bought jam will do just fine when making this delicious treat.
What you will need:
- 2 large tablespoons of strawberry jam
- 3 tablespoons of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 shots of moonshine
- 2 large strawberries sliced
- Club soda to top it off
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, strawberry jam, lemon juice and moonshine.
- Stir with a large spoon until jam dissolves
- Pour into your mason jar, garnish it with strawberries and enjoy!